Tuesday, 14 August 2012

More than just a little bit of lace

I'm just going to my boyfriends today, but I haven't seen him for a while and decided to take a break from my usual shorts and vest top style and go for something a bit prettier and more feminine.
I absolutely adore this dress, I bought it from Missguided last year for about £25 and it's definitely one my favourite items in my wardrobe.
I wanted to keep my outfit simple so I wore the dress with a black blazer that I've worn to death, which I bought from New Look four years ago! It was my school blazer, but it's lasted so well.
As usual, my watch and stacked bracelets feature in this outfit, as well my hair being in a top knot.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, that dress is gorgeous :----)


    http://mightaswellgetjuiced.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete