Friday, 3 August 2012

As time goes by

Michael Kors watches are so popular right now, the rose gold watches are my favourite and I've lusted over them for months. Unfortunately, with a £100+ price tag, it's pretty unrealistic for me to think I could get one anytime soon.

Michael Kors Rose Gold Watches

I've looked online to ages, trying to find a watch I love just as much as any of the Michael Kors'. ASOS were my saviour. I found two I loved. One went out of stock just as I was about to buy it, so after my holiday I planned on buying the other. It was originally £35, but once I was back it had gone down to £24! Couldn't have been happier.





I adore my new watch and the fact it was over £10 cheaper when I bought it was just the icing on the cake. I think watches look sophisticated and just add that extra little detail to an outfit.

Fossil, Oasis, Fossil, Fossil.
Fossil have watches that are half the price of Michael Kors, but just as nice and this Oasis watch is just £40.Look around before purchasing as these watches vary in price, depending on the website.


What do you think of Michael Kors watches? Worth the hype or overpriced?

5 comments:

  1. i love the michael kors watches, but i do think they're overpriced! that asos watch is gorgeous! i'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!

    xx
    Jade

    the-fluorescentadolescent.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love rose gold and gold watches. they really add something to any outfit and I really what you have picked for yourself! lovely blog btw xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the rose gold michael korrs but i do think they are slightly overpriced!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my michael kors but i'm glad I chose a rose gold and grey one as so many people have the rose gold ones now. Your watch is gorgeous and a right bargain! xx

    ReplyDelete