Saturday, 7 July 2012

If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it.

 My current dilemma in life is the fact that there are so many beautiful rings I have fallen in love with, yet I have this weird issue with rings and I can literally not wear them for more than ten minutes without getting irritated by them, so I end up taking them off. There is also the fact that despite claiming to be a small size, rings rarely fit and as you may be able to see in the picture below on the skull ring, there is selotape wrapped around the back so it fits me!
This is my currently collection of rings, the small amount due to never actually wearing rings.

Pink Oval: boohoo.com, Black Rose: New Look, White Flower: Primark, 

Zebra: New Look, Cross: Forever21, Skull: eBay


These are the rings I'm currently in love with, particularly the large rabbit, as I adore them and they remind me of Alice in Wonderland. I want it more than life, but there is no point spending my money on it.

Fangs and Cross: New Look, Both Rabbits: Topshop, Skull and Heart: River Island.

2 comments:

  1. Hi :)
    I have the exact same problem with rings! Ialways take them of and end up loosing them, and it's hard to find some that fit me, they're always too big :(

    Btw, loved your blog..
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so annoying and thank you :) xx

    ReplyDelete