Sunday, 29 July 2012

Flutter those lashes

I have recently started wearing false eyelashes religiously. For Christmas I got a bulk pack of 40 pairs, however the glue that was sent with the eyelashes was terrible. It was watery, didn't work and stung my eyes, making them sore. Because of this, I didn't bother wearing them until recently. I wore them for a night out and even since then, I've wore them nearly every day, yes that includes when I'm not even leaving the house. I was using Technic eyelash glue from an old pair I'd bought a while back and I had been looking online for somewhere to buy eyelash glue of good quality and a reasonable price.

After having no luck online, I went into Bodycare one day, expecting to have to buy another pair of eyelashes I didn't need, just for the glue, when I couldn't actually find the eyelashes and I was refusing to spend over £5 on some just for the glue. Luckily, as I was about to give up, I noticed these!


A three pack of technic eyelash glue, for £2! 


The packaging and design is very simple, yet I think with the black/grey/white colour scheme, it looks smart and professional. They are cased in a small plastic box and I don't have any complaints, you can't expect much more for £2.


 A small bottle like this will last me around 3 weeks, when wearing eyelashes every day, so at 66p a bottle, it works out at only 3p a day, haha. For those of you who don't wear them as often, for instance only when going on a night out, the glue once opened lasts for approx. three months.


The applicator is just a simple stick with a slanted end, making it easy to apply to the false lashes.
I have actually heard of people putting the glue onto their eyelids and then putting the eyelashes onto them. I'm not sure if many people do that and actually find it works, but I'd recommend applying the glue to the false eyelashes, waiting 20-30 seconds for the glue to go tacky and then pressing the eyelashes down into your lash line. I find that works best and my eyelashes stay on all day and they've stayed on all night as well before, as I fell asleep wearing them.

Overall, for the price and quality of this glue, I would definitely recommend it!






2 comments:

  1. Might have to purchase this, been looking for some good affordable lash glue for ages so glad i came across your blog i've followed.
    please have a look at my blog and maybe follow? it would be amazing if you did? xxx
    love kaitlin xo

    http://kaitlinsbeautyblogx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to be of help :) and I've followed you x

    ReplyDelete