Monday, 9 July 2012

Eyebrow Envy

Eyebrows are becoming a more and more important feature in peoples make-up routines. I've noticed recently the increase in girls filling their eyebrows in to create a more dramatic/neat/polished look and I am also one of those girls. I first plucked my eyebrows at the age of eleven and ever since I've always taken care of them. It was about two years ago that I started filling them in, using Rimmel Eyebrow pencil in Black Brown and looking back they did start off slightly too dark and thick.

One tip from me would be to experiment with different colours and shapes to find out what suits your face shape well. Don't copy someone else's eyebrow shape, because more often then not, it won't suit you like it suits them.

I know use Rimmel Eyebrow pencil in Dark Brown, the colour is lighter than my head hair, but I'm quite sure I read somewhere your eyebrows should be a couple shades lighter than your hair, if you have dark hair of course.

To shape and manage my eyebrows, I've tried plucking, professional waxing, waxing strips and today I had them threaded!
My friend told me about the place she goes to and it's £2.50 for eyebrow threading! Now although it's pretty cheap, it doesn't mean they don't do a good job. My eyebrows are lovely and so much easier to fill in now that I have better shaping. Me being the perfectionist that I am has noticed some hairs which should have been removed, but they are easily plucked, so overall I'm really happy.
I'd definitely recommend threading, especially for that price! It's been a while since I had my eyebrows waxed, but I'd say threading hurts less and is so much quicker than plucking.


Eyebrows frame your face and can change your look instantly.

Experiment, have fun, look good!

No comments:

Post a Comment