Tuesday, 17 July 2012

WIP #1: Everything was great this time last week.

1. Coventry with my now ex-boyfriend. 2. Forever annoyed with the weather.
3. Walking home in dreadful weather conditions. 4. Started getting into drawing again.
5. Company and Sweets. 6. Made Chocolate Concrete.
7. Making my dog model in the park. 8. Pink vodka made using skittles.
9. Denim shirt and necklace combo is my favourite atm. 10. Party bag sweets at my Granddads.
11. Vain moment. 12. Walk in the park with my nephew.

Thought I'd jump on the bandwagon of 'my week in pictures' posts.
These are all from my Instagram, which I recently got. (CaffrinC if you're interested)

My week was great up until Sunday, when my boyfriend of 19 months and I broke up. For that reason, I don't think I'll be posting again this week, although I'm sure no one is bothered by that, haha.  I just don't feel in the mood to blog properly, I need to just chill out and clear my head.


No comments:

Post a Comment