Friday, 20 April 2012

you can never have too many shoes

I have lusted over Jeffrey Campbell Litas for so long, but with the £100+ price tag I was never going to get any. I started to noticed not only lookalikes on ebay, but high street stores were being influenced by the style and I was seeing similar styles everywhere! So with it being my birthday next week, I knew exactly what shoes I wanted.




I searched online for a while and found some on eBay, but unfortunately they didn't have my size. I then found daisystreet.co.uk which have a great range at good prices!


I went for the Black leather look, because they will go with practically everything!


I've never loved a pair of shoes more and I cannot wait to wear them out.
I've been wearing them this evening around the house to get used to them and they are really comfortable to walk in, so I assume they won't be too bad to wear out in town.

I ordered two pairs of ballet flats from h&m over a month ago. The black pair I ordered were delivered within a week or two, but for some reason the nude colour took over a month. I experienced bad delivery time with h&m once before, but assumed it was a one off. I don't think I'll be ordering online again, unless there is something I really want but can't get in store.


I am pretty happy with the shoes though. They are £7.99 a pair, are available in a variety of colours ,I wanted a nude pair to wear in the summer instead of wearing black all the time and they are comfortable to wear, as well as being easy to throw on with any outfit and still look good.


No comments:

Post a Comment