Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Tart-an-smart

My parents have been away for nearly a week and I haven't kept up with the washing, therefore I'm running out of clothes to wear that are suitable to the stupid weather Birmingham is having at the moment. Raining, windy and cold!


So, my outfit is very simple. Black leggings from Primark, a red checked shirt also from Primark and black Doc Martens.


 My make-up is my usual style with the MUA lipstick I mentioned in a previous post, I love the colour! My hair, due to the fact my extensions aren't doing it any good is tied up in a messy bun. I think this style makes my face look slimmer, but I feel like I haven't made much of an effort with my hair up.


I had to accessorise, if only a little bit, so I chose my double layered cross and pearl necklace, bought from ASOS.

Today I'm just going to pop to the shops and get a few bits for the house and later on I'm going to my friends for a girly night of tea, ice cream and much more junk food! 

No comments:

Post a Comment