Friday, 6 April 2012

in front of the camera

As part of my art project for my A-level I am making a magazine, only a small one though, about 50 pages. I have used a couple of my friends as models and sort of ran out of people to ask, so I had to model myself. My friend Emily took the photographs. Unfortunately, my camera decided to play up so we used my mobile camera, even so I think they came out pretty decent.

   

The above picture and the one below were for a 'spring trend' page in my magazine. Cute florals and lace sort of thing. The jumper i bought from Primark about two years ago, the skirt from h&m and the shoes are from New look, which I bought about two years ago as well.


This outfit is for a page about smart dressing, e.g blazers and collars etc. The blazer and vest top are from New Look, Jeans from Republic, Shoes from Dorothy Perkins and Necklace from Forever 21.

It was pretty embarrassing having to pose like that in front of the camera, but it was a laugh at the same time. We got a few good pictures which I will use in the magazine and I think after a few tweaks, it will be complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment