Saturday, 17 March 2012

You can work your charms, but not on me.


I went out last night for my friends 18th, it was just a social club party, so I dressed pretty casually. My make up was the same as ever; foundation, powder, concealer, bronzer, liquid eyeliner, mascara, eyebrow pencil and lipstick. It sounds like I wear so much make-up!


 
I had to choose between my black and burgundy jeans, in the end I went for my burgundy ones from Republic although the black make my legs look slimmer, the other ones are high waisted, so covered my stomach up more.
I also wore my NikkiLipstick Barbie top and Dorothy Perkins Lace Peep Toe Shoes.




It was a really good night, despite a stressful start. I drank a lot of vodka and lemon, danced with everyone and ended up inviting people to my party next month, oh and some guy got his friend to ask me if I was single and what not, bless. Got home for 1am, to sleep at 2am, but for some reason, I woke up at 8:30. 

1 comment:

  1. your eyes so pretty.

    i love the burgundy jeans.

    ReplyDelete