Saturday, 10 March 2012

Like when you said you felt so happy you could die


As I mention in my previous post, I went to town today, so I just need a casual outfit.
Due to the weather being nice, I didn't need a jacket which was great, because I'm getting bored of wearing my leather jacket all the time!

My shorts were jeans from George @ ASDA, I don't think they were actually my jeans, but no one else in the house claimed them, so I had them and cut them into shorts
My belt is a skinny leopard print belt from Forever 21, which I bought a few months ago for about £4.
The top is one from Topshop , which has long, bat-wing sleeves and it keeps you quite warm despite being pretty thin.
My necklace, which you can't see very well anyway, but it's from Forever 21 and is silver with an oval pendant with a floral design.

I really like this outfit, I feel like I wasted it by only going for a quick trip into town, so I'll have to wear it again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment