Wednesday 11 January 2012

Roll with it.

Today, I have my first university interview and it's an understatement to say I was nervous. I got up at 8 and left the house at 9, with a quick stop off at sixth form to pick up my Graphics book, just my luck that the teachers weren't in and I couldn't find my book, then me and my father just headed straight for Huddersfield.


As you can see the weather wasn't great. The further north we drove, the worse the weather got, typical. Plus, we were having trouble with the directions we got off the Internet, but luckily we made it there, an hour and a half early as well! 



We went into the university at 1pm, with my interview being at 1:30, or so I thought. A group of about 25, including myself went into a lecture hall and listened to a brief talk about the subject, then were told to wait until we were called in. The interviewed two at a time and trust me to be one of the last. I think there were 4 girls left once I went for mine. It wasn't the best interview, I was really nervous and to be honest, the interviewer didn't seem interested in what I was saying at all, but I'm just looking at it like, I have two more interviews, which I'll be more prepared for now and I already have an offer from Sunderland, so that is my back up.

I wasn't in the best mood after the interview, I was actually really upset with how it had gone, but I'm feeling a lot better now and I'll just go with the flow and see where I end up. x

1 comment:

  1. Hope you'll get in, but it must be a reassuring feeling that you at least have an offer from Sunderland. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete